Update: July 2018
1. conservation and use of your personal data
The information collected on this form are recorded in a computer file by quality 70 for communication of information related to the services offered.
They are kept for 10 years and are intended to the marketing department and the Sales Department established within the European Union.
This file is accessible only by the Directorate, employees of the marketing department and commercial pole within quality 70.
In accordance with the law "computing and freedoms", you can exercise your right of access to the data concerning you and to have it corrected by contacting: Rudolph (Director of publication) bolt to the PARCEXPO 70 area Technologia - 1 Street Victor Dollé | 70000 VESOUL and/or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (see §3.1).
2. consent and treatment of your personal data
By ticking the consent required before each form submission of quality 70 website ("I authorize quality 70 contact me individually about its services. Your personal data will never be communicated to third parties. ") you explicitly allow the storage and processing of your data in order to acquaint you with our services. You authorize:
- A quality 70 Advisor to you contact for any business relation
- Marketing service you provide information on our services
- Our ERP solution to store information about your clickstream and your pads on the site quality 70 downloads in order to segment our lists of contacts and you only send communications that can have a interest for your body, in a personalized way. These behavioural data are stored within the European Union.
Tip: you do not give your consent? Call us directly to the + 33 6 81 78 46 01. Thus, we will answer your questions by phone.
3. withdrawal of consent to your personal data
3.1 right of access to your personal data
You have a right of access, modification and deletion of the data concerning you at any time by contacting our Department:
By post : PARCEXPO 70 area Technologia - 1 Street Victor Dollé | 70000 VESOUL accompanied of a copy of proof of identity. Ideally, recommended with acknowledgement of delivery.
On-site in our office : presentation of proof of identity. The CNIL specifies: "it is possible to be accompanied by the person of his choice. The consultation should last long enough to record conveniently and completely. It is possible to request a copy of the data.
The person in charge of the file has a maximum response time of 2 months of demand, has been carried by post or in person. The CNIL specifies: "If the application is incomplete (lack of identification for example), the person responsible for the file is entitled to request additional: the period is then suspended and run again once these elements provided.
The limits to the right of access are specified on the site of the CNIL and viewable by clicking here.
3.2 changes to your subscriptions
You can also freely change your subscriptions to our communications by clicking on "Edit my preferences" at the bottom of each of our communications sent by e-mail.
To unsubscribe from all communications Quality70, you must click on the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of our emails. You can then choose:
- to change your preferences for receiving our communications
- to unsubscribe from all marketing communications and trade up to new submission of your consent on the website.